Absent Member.. Jaise Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Business Logic Engine Service Currently Unavailable error on BSM 9.10 Servive Health

Hi,

I am having BSM 9.10 installed on Win 2008 R2 64 bit OS (1 GW + 1 DPS). I am getting "Business Logic Engine Service Currently Unavailable" while accessing Service Health.

I have checked the status page for both DPS and GW and its showing "Server is Ready " and all services are running.

I have restarted the GW and DPS BSM services.

Can u help me in solving this.

Regards

Jaise

0 Likes
16 Replies
Absent Member..

Re: Business Logic Engine Service Currently Unavailable error on BSM 9.10 Servive Health

Hi Experts,

Any suggestions????

Jaise

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Re: Business Logic Engine Service Currently Unavailable error on BSM 9.10 Service Health

Any help????

0 Likes
Izik_Golan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Business Logic Engine Service Currently Unavailable error on BSM 9.10 Service Health

Hi,

Please check DNA log files (dna-*.log.*) and see if there is an exception.

Or upload the logs here and I will look into it.

Thanks,

Izik

0 Likes
Tzvika Stein Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Also, please check the marble_supervisor logs under <DPS home>\log\marble_supervisor

See if you have exceptions in marble.supervisor.all and MarbleSupervisor.log

0 Likes
parkar Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

this is causing because of wrong cis passed

Removing the problematic CI(s) from the view willprevent the error from appearing. Recreate the CI (by possibly deleting the script/monitor/profile if the CI comes from a data-collector)
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Thanks all.

@Izik -- Please find attached the dna logs from Gw. There ia exceptions "failed to get trinity data"

@ Parker -- There are no data collectors assigned till now. Only integrated NNMi BSM Topology. I can see the CIs in Admin--Sevice Health--NNMi Layer 3 View. Should i change anything here?

Thanks

Jaise

0 Likes
Tzvika_Stein Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Look in the JMX to see that the DASHBOARD service is up.

Go to http://<DPS>:8080 - JMX console

Find service=hac-manager

invoke the listAllAssignments() method

You should see the state of the DASHBOARD service. It should look something like this:

DASHBOARD 1 vmamrnd324 : marble_supervisor - [18d:27m] - [19s] Yes(1) - [07/Sep/2011 21:53:26] - [18d:12h:37m] RUNNING- [08/Sep/2011 10:04:17] - [18d:26m] 3 3

If the status is not running try to look on the DPS machine in the marble supervisor logs like I mentioned before.

If you don't find the problem there try restarting the DPS to restart the BLE

-Tzvika

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi,

The service is running on DPS.

Also I have restarted the services.

Jaise

0 Likes
Tzvika Stein Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Have you tested for connectivity issues between GW and DPS?

Can you please attach the logs from the DPS, all the logs under the following folders:

marble_supervisor

marble_worker_* (* = 1,2,3)

-Tzvika

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi,

PFA logs.

Thanks

Jaise

0 Likes
parkar Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

@ Parker -- There are no data collectors assigned till now. Only integrated NNMi BSM Topology. I can see the CIs in Admin--Sevice Health--NNMi Layer 3 View. Should i change anything here?

_________________________________________________________________________________________-

Pls sync cis from nnm-bsm module and check again..there are some cis causing the problem

Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Parker,

I have done the sync from NNMi..but still no help..

Jaise

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Rolden Absent Member..
Absent Member..

This issue arises due to the following reasons,

1) Environment is on VMware.

2) The deployment model is unable to bear the burden of large data collections.

3) Not enough memory available for processing.

Remedy:-

1) Increase the size in HPBSM/bin/marble_worker_1_vm_params. conf file. Restart the BSM servers.

If issue still persists, then change the model to Large in Server Deployment & restart the BSM servers.

Regards

Rolden

0 Likes
Absent Member.. SudharsanSankar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello

i am getting the below error for the same issue, any clue

2015-07-10 17:47:13,464 [ReconnectThread-Monitor-[LOCAL]] (RetryWork.java:70) WARN  - Work Thread failed retry in 5000ms. [name=ReconnectThread-Monitor-[LOCAL];attempt=76439;reason=java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect: tcp://servername:2507]

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.