Re: Can any one give me the link to download BPM 9.50
Here the steps to download software:
- Log into the SE portal (software and entitlements) using one of these links https://h22253.www2.hpe.com/mysoftware/index or https://h22255.www2.hpe.com/mysoftware/index with your passport credentials. In case you don`t have one please create a new one here https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com by clicking on the “register for software passport” button.
- https://h22253.www2.hpe.com/mysoftware/index: it`s used by companies in the USA region only.
- https://h22255.www2.hpe.com/mysoftware/index: it`s used by the rest of the world.
- You`ll see a search account button in which you should enter your CSN (customer subscription name) to locate your company software and licenses:
- Once, you find your company please click on “manage entitlements”
- Then, click on the “download software” button:
- You`ll see the software you have available to download. You need to select the version you need and then click on download.
I hope this helps.
Let me know if you have any further question.