Selvaganesh_E Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Certificates from SIS granted in OMi but not Succeed

Hello Experts

Greetings!

One of the SiteScope was integrated with xyz OMi server and the events were sent correctly. Now, we are integrating the sitescope with another OMi i.e. abc OMi server. I have cleared the certificates and restarted the services. I created the new integration and I can see the certificates in the new OMi and I have granted the certificate. But, its not turning into succeed status. 

Can you please help me why the certificate status not changed from Granted to Succeed? 

OMi Version: 10.60 (Didn't import any package from SIS 11.33 IP4 version)

SIS Version: 11.33 IP4.

Please ask me if you need any more information from my end.

Thanks

Selvaganesh E

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Certificates from SIS granted in OMi but not Succeed

Hello ganesh,

What in SiS's System.txt, make sure name resolution working in both ways by IP & by hostname also BBC repond similarly. 

if granting from Ui fails try command line with ovcm command from OMi Server:

a. get request id for that node using: ovcm -listpending -l
b. grant the certs  using : ovcm -grant <reqid> or [-host <hostname|ip address>]

HTH\Tarif

FlexCare Services
0 Likes
Selvaganesh_E Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hello Tarif/ Experts

Thanks for your suggestion. I have generated the certificate manually in OMi and imported in SIS. It works good to me and I can trigger the event from SIS to OMi. But, the event triggers without CI name.

I read that we need to deploy the SiteScope.zip  package in OMi 10.12 for 11.33 SIS version. In my case, I have OMi 10.60 and SIS 11.33 IP 4. Could you please let me know whether should I need to deploy the Sitescope.zip package in OMi 10.60 to fix the topology issue?

Thanks

Selvaganesh E

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Yes indeed, you have to deploy the corresponding Sitescope.zip package in OMi 10.60 (done via RTSM JMX) and restart SiteScope.

hth\tarif

FlexCare Services
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.