Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
rockr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Citrix Issue

Jump to solution
Hi,

I have recorded a citrix script, which runs correctly in one location and fails in another. both the location are having same version of citrix installed. Please let me know what could be the reason for this.

I am getting error like these.

08/12/2010 07:49:26 Error: CCI compilation error -Action.c (21): too many arguments to `ctrx_key'
. [MsgId: MERR-19799]
08/12/2010 07:49:26 Error: CCI compilation error -Action.c (23): too many arguments to `ctrx_key'
08/12/2010 07:49:26 Error: CCI compilation error -Action.c (25): too many arguments to `ctrx_key'
08/12/2010 07:49:26 Error: CCI compilation error -Action.c (27): too many arguments to `ctrx_key'
08/12/2010 07:49:26 Error: CCI compilation error -Action.c (29): too many arguments to `ctrx_type'
08/12/2010 07:49:26 Error: CCI compilation error -Action.c (31): too many arguments to `ctrx_key'
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. bighead337 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Citrix Issue

Jump to solution
That's old. From my experience, it's 100% or close to 100% that the issue is with BPM version. The failing BPM simply does not support the Vugen script because it is using a newer replay engine.

Can you maybe invoke this script from both BPMs with extended log enabled? Then attach to the case.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
It seems that your twp BPMs are not the same version. Your Vugen and working BPM are most likely on a newer version than the BPM that is not working. The older BPM's replay does not support the additional new arguments in your Citrix script.

So, check the BPM versions and update if you find they're different.
0 Likes
rockr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi,

Both the machines have same BPM versions i.e. 6.5.

Regards,
Mallesh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
That's old. From my experience, it's 100% or close to 100% that the issue is with BPM version. The failing BPM simply does not support the Vugen script because it is using a newer replay engine.

Can you maybe invoke this script from both BPMs with extended log enabled? Then attach to the case.
0 Likes
rockr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi,

Sorry about the earlier post.The BPM i am using is 6.4. I tried to run it on 6.5 BPM(from another location) and its working fine.

If i uninstall the 6.4 from this machine and install 6.50,, will the earlier monitors be running in this machine?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mallesh
0 Likes
rockr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Updating the BPM version fixed the issue.

Thanks a lot Bighead for your help.

Thanks,
Mallesh
0 Likes
rockr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Bighead solved the issue....
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.