Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Ashish_Gupta Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

EUM Module not getting Displayed

Hello Team,

We have uploaded the BPM license in BSM , Its getting reflected also in the admin-platform page also.

But Admin-EUM is not coming up , I have double checked that EUM is checked on the server deployment Page also .

I have restarted my BSM Servers & have done DB Connect also , but still its not refleting my BSM build is :

BSM 9.25.361 build 648

Can somebody suggest what is wrong here ?

Regards,

Ashish 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Honored Contributor.

Re: EUM Module not getting Displayed

We have 2 DPS & 2 gateway as architecture

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Ashish,

Check Admin / Platform / Infrastructure Settings / Manage Profile Databases - do you have a profile database, and is it marked as default?  A profile database must be marked as default, even if you only have one.

Do you have a BPM Probe connected to BSM?

If that doesn't help, can you post a picture of the Server Deployment settings (mask any sensitive data)?

Regards,

Tim

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Hi Tim,

I do have the profile database , its been set as default & am curretly using it for the SAM  also.

BPM Probe is not connected , although i tried that also to connect .

On the deployment page , EUM is enabled , am attaching the snapshot for reference.

Regards,

Ashish

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Ashish,

I remember that RUM parts of EUM do not appear until you connect a RUM Engine to BSM, so I expect this could be the same.  It's also worth checking your license in Admin / Platform, and ensure that contains BPM entitlements.

If the BPM Probe is not connecting to BSM, it's worth investigating that.  Check the BPM Web interface and logs to see what errors are being displayed.

Regards,

Tim

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.