Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. AbhijeetPatre Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Error installing BPM 9.23 32 bit

I'm trying to install BPM 9.23 bit on Windows 7 32 bit machine but unable to install it successfully. I'm getting below error.

There was a failure with this installation action for HP Business Process Monitor 9.23. Installing LGSA... has returned a non-zero error code. HP Business Process Monitor will not be installed. 

Operting system - Windows 7 32 bit 
UAC - Disabled 
User account using which the installtion is being carrie dout has admin rights on local system. 

Below setting is already in place inaddition to all that has been recommended in the deployment guide.

When installing BPM on Windows 7, you may receive an error message during the installation of 
the prerequisites. In such cases, carry out the following procedure and then restart the installation: 
1. Select Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy > Software 
Restriction Policies. 
2. If no software restriction policies are defined, right-click the Software Restriction Policies node 
and select New Software Restriction Policy. 
3. Double-click Enforcement. 
4. Select All users except local administrators. 
5. Click OK. 
6. Reboot the machine

Your help is much appreciated.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Error installing BPM 9.23 32 bit

Hello,

BPM 9.23 has some prerequisites that have to be taken into account. Please make sure all these below are taken into account:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Application-Performance/Support-Tip-BPM-9-23-Installation-Limitations/td-p/6338833

But I would suggest using the latest one which is BPM 9.24.

Regards,

Rosen

Micro Focus Software Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Here are the download links for BPM 9.24 :

0 Likes
Javier_Mora Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

In addition to the replies provided, It is important to know that there was al aldo build from BPM 9.23 that had problems with this component. you can try to download the BPM 9.23 and try again as this has been fixed.

Kind regards,

Javier

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.