Absent Member.. Mario_Vazquez Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Export SiteScope configuration

Due to the needs to upgrade of SiteScope, I need export the configuration(monitors, settings, etc.), to deploy on the new version of SiteScope to make tests. In this moments I have a problem with Configuration Tool to export the old configuration of my current version SiteScope(11.24), when I try set the path of the SiteScope folder(C:\SiteScope), on the "From SiteScope folder " field, appears a red X, due to this problem, i cant export the configuration.

I have ensured that:

-The path of my current SiteScope is correct.
-The SiteScope service is stopped.
-The output file is correct(.zip file).

Thank you for your help in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. Harald Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Export SiteScope configuration

Hello,

have you tried to "mouse-over" the red-x. There should be a popup which explains what is wrong.

Maybe you could try to use "/" instead of "\".

Kind regards,

Harald

0 Likes
Established Member.. kenneth.gonzale
Established Member..

What about C:\SiteScope\ ?

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Thanks @kenneth.gonzalez,

I tried put the manner that you suggest me, but still appears the red X, I attach a pic of the issue.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Thaks @HaraldPfaender,

I tried put with "\" and "/", but still the X red appears. I attach a pic of the issue.

0 Likes
Established Member.. kenneth.gonzale
Established Member..

The problem is that you have Sitescope and it should be SiteScope

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Absent Member..

Thanks,

This issue has been fixed.

Regards.

0 Likes
Established Member.. BugraSensan
Established Member..

Hello,

I have the same problem now. I added screenshot about issue. How could you fixed this issue? Can you give more details about?

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.