Highlighted
Absent Member.. Mario_Vazquez Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Export SiteScope, error with C:\SiteScope\groups\identity file

Jump to solution

Hi experts,

I'm trying export the configuration (monitors, esports, etc) of SiteScope 11.24, I followed the steps of the SiteScope manual, after of set the files of "From SiteScope folder" and "To file", and then press the "Next" button. In the screen of "Summary", appears a message that says "Cannot export confifuration". I checked the export log, and found a line that says "2015-10-02 10:04:33,904 [pool-1-thread-2] (ExportTask.java:44) ERROR - error exporting configuration java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\SiteScope\groups\identity  (The system cannot find the file specified)". I checked the path C:\SiteScope\groups, but, the file is not exist. What can I do to make the export file?

Thanks/Regards.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Established Member.. kenneth.gonzale
Established Member..

Re: Export SiteScope, error with C:\SiteScope\groups\identity file

Jump to solution

None

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
4 Replies
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Just create an empty file called identity. If issue is resolved remember to mark your threads as solved.

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

What would the extension of this file?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Established Member..

Jump to solution

None

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

Absent Member..

Jump to solution

It's works,

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.