Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
snps Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Getting blank page after sitescope 11.40 installation

Jump to solution

Hello, I am new to sitescope . I installed Sitescope and getting blank page. Can any1 sugeested what i do next or if i am missing anything?

I have installed Java on my server and requested our admin team to opne the ports

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gunnar_L Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Getting blank page after sitescope 11.40 installation

Jump to solution

Hi,

You can find requested info here: https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/SiteScope:11.40/Install/Client_Sys_Req

Best Regards,

Gunnar López
Micro Focus Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
3 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Allan_D_SIS Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello,

What is the java version (JRE) installed?, as per documentation this is the one suggested:

- JRE version 8 (JRE 8 update 131 is the latest certified version)

Also, you can add an exception for the SiteScope URL, just go to Java Control Panel-->Security tab-->Edit site list and add the SiteScope URL:Java exception site list.png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Allan Delgado Calderon
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
snps Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

@Allan_D_SIS

Hello SIs,

Yes, i thought the same. Can you share the documentaion which refers to Java req. I was looking and couldn't find it. I don't have admin access to my machine to check, but i can point the documentaion link to my admin team and probably they can help installing the java version requried.

Thanks much for the help.

0 Likes
Gunnar_L Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

You can find requested info here: https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/SiteScope:11.40/Install/Client_Sys_Req

Best Regards,

Gunnar López
Micro Focus Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.