Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
ericmorris Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Group name in Report

Does anybody know if there is a way to have the group name included in the Management report?  We structure our monitors to use the server name as the group name then the monitors are all the same under each group.  See photo.

image.png

But when you run a Management report, it only displays the monitor names.  So I have a report with a bunch of DB Status sections that don't corelate to any server which is pretty useless.  I really do not want to have to include the server/host in every monitor name if I don't have to.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Regular Contributor.. Sttefany_P_SIS Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Re: Group name in Report

Hello ericmorris,

We hope you are doing good.

Regarding your question, this feature is not supported by SiteScope, however you can create a new idea in order to take this in care in future releases:

Please click on the link below to raise a new idea:

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Operations-Bridge-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/OpsBridge_Idea_Exchange

Please let us know if you have any doubt or question, it is a pleasure to help you.

Thank you.

Hope you have a great day.

Best Regards.

Sttefany Padilla C.

SiteScope | Customer Support Engineer

San José, Costa Rica MicroFocus.com  |  @microfocus

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.