AdminKing Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP BTO Software

Hi Guys,

Not sure if I am posting to the right forum but, there is a vulnerability that I am trying to track down and when I scan port 443, one of the hits I am getting is pointing to:

coda.exe               "C:/Program Files/HP/HP BTO Software/lbin/perf/coda"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Win32_Process      20161112123532.529518-360  Win32_ComputerSystem  WA02120P  coda.exe               C:\Program Files\HP\HP BTO Software\lbin\perf\coda.exe                                                      5340    645                       7612187500       1380                   200                    coda.exe               Win32_OperatingSystem  Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard|C:\Windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition1  15093623             1429030472          3360455     13308          3572             14172              135499776        23736               8         13627392          5340       18                      211                  44                          218                      83585750            657552791673       0                                   11           18702187500   132198400      6.3.9600        23928832        527                  31984               

The security scan is complaining about an old release of apache running.              

I have looked at the HP BTO agent and aside from apache.pm file, i didn't find anything.             

Can anyone confirm or deny that the HP BTO agent uses apache?

Thanks.            

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
AdminKing Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP BTO Software

Anyone? Any help on this question would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP BTO Software

Hi AdminKing,

I cannot say for sure whether or not OA / Coda comes with its own Apache server, but I think that this is NOT the case.
Do you have other HPE products installed on the system you tested, like SiteScope or BSM or alike?
The usage of port 443 doesn't mean that Apache is involved, it's simply the default port when using HTTPS communication.

Greetings
Siggi

Customer Support
Micro Focus

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.