Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Highlighted
nxsubhrajit Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP SITESCOPE 11.20 mail integration

I have installed hp sis 11.20 on windows server 2008 r2.Now how can i integrate microsoft exchange 2013 with this,so that alerts can be send via email?Please,help me.It is very urgent.Please,help me.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Established Member.. kenneth.gonzale
Established Member..

Re: HP SITESCOPE 11.20 mail integration

Just fill in SMTP details in Preferences >> Email >> Default Settings:

Servername

SMTP port

Username and Password if auth is needed

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
0 Likes
nxsubhrajit Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP SITESCOPE 11.20 mail integration

I have installed hp sitescope 11.20 on windows serever 2012.It is a standalone machine (i.e. it is in workgroup)  and connected to the internet.I want to send test mail to my gmail account from sitescope.

1.In the email preference,i have entered the smtp address of gmail smtp.gmail.com

2.Then i have given the administrator mail address which is an gmail address.

3.Then i have given form mail address which is my gmail address.

4.Then i have given user name and password of my gmail account.

5.Then i have saved all things and have restarted the sitescope service.

Now when i am trying to send a test mail to my another gmail account,it is saying that can not connect the server.

Please,help me to resolve this issue.Please,it its very importent.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.