Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP SiteScope 11.21 and URL Sequence with parametrized URL

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm trying to monitor a front-end of web application with URL Sequence monitor.

The basic concept looks like this:

1. Go to main page (plain URL, like https://somefrontend.com)

2. There's this flash link that points out to login form with requestID,like: http://biz7.frontend.com/sso/authserver/server?request=login1&rid=3193D4D823F239B3&sso-server=authserver

I simply cannot use the same rid because it goes time out after a few minutes.

Is this even possible with URL Sequence monitor or should I try with BPM - if that's the case, will AJAX (Click&Script) do any good ?

Regards,

Blichew

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: HP SiteScope 11.21 and URL Sequence with parametrized URL

Jump to solution
That sounds like you need correlation for that rid field, meaning VuGen >> BPM or SiS WebScript monitor.
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
That sounds like you need correlation for that rid field, meaning VuGen >> BPM or SiS WebScript monitor.
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Yup, I found this to be the only way to do this. Thanks for the tip.

Blichew

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.