Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Rufeng Xu-Fried Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How to retrieve the info on BSM monitor panel

In BSM monitor, I have some CI collections, then app -> scripts -> transactions.  I can get all the info from the profile DB for apps/scripts/transactions.  But I want to get a report to associate the CI collector names with the apps.  Which DB/Table has this info and relationship between CI collections and app names?

CI collection1

CI collection 2

app 1

script 1

trans1

trans2

Thank you very much for your advice.

Rufeng

Rufeng
0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to retrieve the info on BSM monitor panel

i hope you know that access the DB directly is not supported, and probably also not the right way.

you can get this CI topology from RTSM, which has API (Java or WebService) or you can export the results from the UI.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Asaf,

Thanks.  Yes, it is fine if DB direct access is not supported. If I new where it is, I know enough DB to retrieve the data. This is the last resort.

I prefer to retrieve them via GUI of course.  Could you please tell me a bit more about "you can get this CI topology from RTSM, which has API (Java or WebService) or you can export the results from the UI.".  Is this from BSM ->admin -> RTSM admin or something else?

Thank you very much!

Rufeng

Rufeng
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RTSM Admin > Modeling Studio.

you can create view and export its results.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Asaf,

Thanks a lot. I went to the modeling studio and create a view there.  Please see my attachment. Where could I cound the options to export the relationship data?

Sorry, even though I am pretty familari with end user management, I am not familiar with the modeling studio yet. Your help is greately appreciated.

Thnks,

Rufeng

Rufeng
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Attached a screen shot

Rufeng
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

in Modeling Studio, create a View and add the CITs you want to display.

then click on the "Report" tab (the red arrow) and arrange the CITs in the hierarchy you want to export the results (the blue arrow).

then you can preview the report and export it (just click on the export button...).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.