Highlighted
Absent Member.. Edward Fultz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

LDAP Round Trip Time Threshold

I am trying to set up an alert threshold on round trip time.  What I am uncertain is what number I have to put to have an alert generated if the time is greater than 60 seconds.  I tried 60 and it failed when I know it did not take that long.  I was thinking maybe it was milliseconds but that means I would need to put 60000.  But if it is not milliseconds that will, effectively, not alert ever.

Can someone confirm what round trip time is using for measure?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Sujith Kumar C. Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LDAP Round Trip Time Threshold

Where you are trying to define this alert? Screenshot please

--Sujith

Close the thread if your issue is resolved to make the thread meaningful and complete. Do show gratitude to people who helped you by assigning points.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.