NLB configuration issue for BSM 9.21
I am using BSM 9.21 vesrion on 2 Machine. The architecture is Machine1( GW +DPS), Machine2(GW+DPS) and machine3 ( SQL DB). For Load balancer configuration done below steps:
1) Recieved 2 virtual IP's . VIP1 have sticky session , and VIP2 have round robin.
2) Recieved 2 virtual host name configured with DNS. both host name have FQDN.
3) Done Platform -host configuration as below :
- Http://Virtual Host1 FQDN:80 for Default Virtual Gateway Server for Application Users URL.
- Http://Virtual Host2 FQDN:80 for Default Virtual Gateway Server for Data Collectors URL.
Enable Reverse Proxy parameter = true.
After that i restrated services for both machine and tried to access UI. I was not able to access UI for Load Balancer URL. It was showing error message " Internet explorer can not be diasplayed. I tried to access for actual URL, that was also not acessible.
When i did "Enable Reverse Proxy parameter = false ", then actual url was accessible but loadbalancer was still not accessible.
Please let me know if any more configuration is required for this. Please help me to troubleshoot this issue.
Re: NLB configuration issue for BSM 9.21
have u configured ur load balancer ?
Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......