Super Contributor.. J. Singh Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

NLB configuration issue for BSM 9.21

Dear Experts,

I am using BSM 9.21 vesrion on 2 Machine. The architecture is Machine1( GW +DPS), Machine2(GW+DPS) and machine3 ( SQL DB). For Load balancer configuration done below steps:

1) Recieved 2 virtual IP's . VIP1 have sticky session , and VIP2  have round robin.

2) Recieved 2 virtual host name configured with DNS. both host name have FQDN.

3) Done Platform -host configuration as below :

After that i restrated services for both machine and tried to access UI. I was not able to access UI for Load Balancer URL. It was showing error message " Internet explorer can not be diasplayed. I tried to access for actual URL, that was also not acessible.

When i  did "Enable Reverse Proxy parameter = false ", then actual url was accessible but loadbalancer was still not accessible.

Please let me know if any more configuration is required for this. Please help me to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks

J Singh

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
parkar Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: NLB configuration issue for BSM 9.21

have u configured ur load balancer ?

Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.