Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Anoop_Somnath Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

New BPM Application not showing up in EUM

Hi,

I am trying to create a New EUM Application, the "Application and its BPM Configuration" the wizard finishes without any errors but I don't see the Application under End User Applications or anywhere . 

If I create a CI Collection and click on the refresh , the CI collection vanishes.

I do not see any errors . I validated using JMX-Console -> EUM Administration, which did not show any errors.

Any ideas or Pointers.

Regards,

Anoop Somnath

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anoop_Somnath Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: New BPM Application not showing up in EUM

Any help / pointers would be much appreciated.

Thank You!

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: New BPM Application not showing up in EUM

Hi Anoop Somnath,

can you please share some details, like
- BSM / APM version
- OS being used
- what browser (type and version) do you use?
- what JRE version is installe on the system you use to access BSM/APM
- did you try using a different system to access the BSM/APM GUI
- did this work before?
- are there any applications defined already?

Greetings
Siggi

Customer Support
Micro Focus

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.