Konstantin.Korn Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

OMI: Graphing metrics from AGENTLESS datasource (SiteScope OM Agent)

Jump to solution

is it possible? 

SiteScope monitors are configured to store samples in OM Agent, and this is working fine:

[root@ss ~]# ovcodautil -showds
NumDataSources = 3
SCOPE
CODA
AGENTLESS

[root@ss ~]# ovcodautil -dumpds AGENTLESS | tail -n 5
02/07/17 08:48:29 PM|CMDB_HINT |SiteScope:2:200276|
02/07/17 08:48:29 PM|MONITOR_FULLPATH |SiteScope\Monitors\test monitor
02/07/17 08:48:29 PM|URL__MONITOR_SIZE__0D40BYTES0D41| 1.80|
02/07/17 08:48:29 PM|URL__MONITOR_OVERALL__STATUS | 200.00|
02/07/17 08:48:29 PM|URL__MONITOR_AGE__0D40SECONDS0D41| 1.80|

But Omi 10.60 Performance perspective show only "Operations Agent" (SCOPE) datasource on this host.

2017-02-07 09_06_02-My Workspace - OPERATIONS MANAGER i.png

Thank you!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: OMI: Graphing metrics from AGENTLESS datasource (SiteScope OM Agent)

Jump to solution

you need the SiS monitor CI to be connected to that host.

from the short snippet you sent, it seems like your SiS monitor is of type URL. by default, these monitors are not connected to any monitored CI. you need to edit the "HP Integration Settings" and tell SiS what is the monitored CI.

then the monitor will be connected to the monitored CI in RTSM, which is how PD knows which metrics to collect from AGENTLESS data source.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

you need the SiS monitor CI to be connected to that host.

from the short snippet you sent, it seems like your SiS monitor is of type URL. by default, these monitors are not connected to any monitored CI. you need to edit the "HP Integration Settings" and tell SiS what is the monitored CI.

then the monitor will be connected to the monitored CI in RTSM, which is how PD knows which metrics to collect from AGENTLESS data source.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Konstantin.Korn Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Asaf, thank you for quick solution!

I understand my mistake. The root cause of my problem was in sending topology from SiS to OMi. I'll create new topic.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.