Highlighted
Learner185 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Pass User-Id and Client IP in RUM Event Alert

Dears,

We have many RUM Event Alerts and we have defined End User Groups, now whenever an event is triggered, from the event template it is taking the EUG, but we also need to see the "client IP" and "user-id" in this alert.

How can we achieve this. Please support.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Pass User-Id and Client IP in RUM Event Alert

Hi Yasir,

I am actually have that in my Event Alert notification. 

+ any value specific  can be extracted with event to event data.

Best regards, Alexey

0 Likes
Learner185 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Dear Alex,

Very much thanks for your reply. Does it appear out of the box or you made some custom changes?

My BSM version is 9.23, please tell which version you have.

Out of the box these attributes are not available in 9.23, so please guide how to add it.

Thanks, 

Yasir

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Yasir,

It is a part of email notification of Alert. My BSM version is 9.26 but i am pretty sure 9.23 should be the same.

Best regards, Alexey

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.