Absent Member.. bidhanmohanty Absent Member..
Absent Member..

RTSM->Modelling Studio is not opening using Load Balancer URL

Hi All,

I would like to state that, I am experiencing an issue while opening RTSM->Modelling Studio using load balancer URL. RTSM  ->Modelling studio is accessible using physical I.Ps of boths gateway servers. I have received error as "

Invocation of method [public abstract java.util.List 
com.hp.ucmdb.uiserver.services.cmdb.FolderService.getViewsAsList(boolean,com.hp.ucmdb.ui.ui_backend.model.folders.UIResourceType ".

Can anybody please help me on this. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bidhan
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: RTSM->Modelling Studio is not opening using Load Balancer URL

hi, please upload a screenshot and look for the error in the BSM logs, if found, upload the log here as well.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Check whether you have LB URL set as the value for "Frontend URL" setting (Infrastructure Settings, Foundation = RTSM).

0 Likes
Absent Member.. bidhanmohanty Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi All,

Thanks for the response. The issue was with the load balancer cofiguration settings. It was cookie based sticky session for user access. The configuration needs to be changed to IP based sticky session.

Thanks

Bidhan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.