RUM_additional probe is not responding
We have RUM 9.50, with 1 Server for rum probe where we have installed 1 rum probe and due to large amount of traffic we added one more probe on same server with the help of RUM multi instance probe guide and connected it to 2nd rum engine.
When we start additional rum probe it starts but after 2 mins it stops responding. We have cheked log files and found some exception. below is the error
Error entropy.Database <collector/comman/Database.cpp:605> -Unknown Status for table "BEATBOX" returned: "Unknown error 1146", assuming is corrupt
Please help us on priority to fix this (First rum probe is working fine only the additional probe added is throwing exception)
Re: RUM_additional probe is not responding
Regarding this issue, there are few important details that we may need to check from Probe side as well from Engine side, in order to let you know if the current configuraiton that you follow to add the additional probe is correct, or even if this may be an RUM issue.
For that scenario, we may need to check the watchdog.log and capture.log from Probe server and as well the Engine logs, to see if the communication with Engine and Probe is flowing correctly.
Saying this i will recomend to open a support ticket, due we may need to check specific information from your enviroment.
However i have 2 questions:
1) RUM Probe using is Collector or Sniffer Probe?
2) Have you try to clean cache from Probe and Engine side after the installation of new probe?
1) Stop the RUM Probe
2) Backup and delete the content of the following directories (just the content, not folders):
3) Stop the RUM Engine
4) Backup and delete all files under, \\APPS\\HPRUM\\EJBContainer\\server\\mercury\\tmp\\deploy
5) Backup and delete all files under, \\APPS\\HPRUM\\EJBContainer\\server\\mercury\\work
6) Backup and delete all files under, \\APPS\\HPRUM\\persistency\\cache
7) Start the Engine then Start the Probe
😎 After this make sync – Tools>Monitor Configuration Information>Sync All
Let me know if the issue, persist so if needed we can help you submitting a new support ticket.