Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
HemantVaswani Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Reports in APM-RUM Environment

Hi Team,

Is there any option in HPE-APM -RUM setup to capture the following parameters of the application

1. Capacity of the application & Database servers (Units of Measurement - Transactions per hour)
2. Average speed of portal page on Intranet (Units of Measurement - seconds)

We have been able to get the attached set of reports, however unable to co-relate any of the above two parameters with the details in the attached reports.

could some one please guide or share some URL or PDF for fulfilling the above mentioned requirment.

Thanks & Regards
Hemant Vaswani

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Reports in APM-RUM Environment

Hello Hemant,

Hope you are doing very well.

I was checking the "Help on this page" button under BSM GUI, i was able to locate some information that could be usefull, but in this case i belive that you are trying to find a specific value, for this i have some informaiton that could be useful.

- BSM GUI -> Admin -> Analysis Reports -> you can review the RUM Reports, in case you have not view that before. For example RUM Transaction Summary can display the summary of transaction for specific application, as well you could drill down to view the transactions behavior over the time. RUM End User Group Summary can show latenci, page hits as well data trafic for applications, maybe this could help you to get the information that you are looking for.

In the case that you already know about this reports, our suggestion is to open a new support ticket, so we could work this more deep and try to find a workarround that you need, even if this is not possible, an Enhancement Request could be opened.

Please let us know how do you want to proceed, as well if you have any concern with the information mentioned above.

Kind Regards.

HemantVaswani Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Reports in APM-RUM Environment

Hi Luis,

I am glad to receive the response and guidance.

I was able to find out something, could you please refer the attachment in this post and appreciate if you could help in confirming the "Response Time(Sec)" is associated with the speed of portal page . 

I have enclosed the green box for quick reference, it was found in the "RUM Application Infrastructure Summary" 

Thanks and Regards

Hemant Vaswani

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.