Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Absent Member.. maban Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Sent topology by use BSMC XML policy

Hello,

I woud like sent topology from xml files by use BSMC (topology xml policy) to BSM RTSM.

I prepared sync-packages and configure policy in BSMC. My version BSMC 9.23 and BSM 9.24. I loaded to BSM "BSMConnector.zip". 

In logs I can found this line:

Assigned Action: com.mercury.sitescope.integrations.bac.ems.BuildAction@59334024]] (TopologyReporterSender.java:419) ERROR - failed to run main topology agent. topologyCommand=TopologyCommand{commandType=RUN_SCRIPT, destinationData=<destination><destinationData name="integration_name"></destinationData><destinationData name="_bulkingEpsilon">30</destinationData><destinationData name="_selectedBundlesConfigDir">/opt/HP/BSMConnector/conf/topology/xml</destinationData><destinationData name="is_bsmconnector">true</destinationData><destinationData name="_transferInputFile">/tmp/Test_Topology_Sync/Test_Topology_From_XML_01.xml</destinationData><destinationData name="_taskName">Toposync Integration</destinationData><destinationData name="_selectedBundles">/tmp/Test_Topology_Sync/mytestsyncpkg</destinationData><destinationData name="_bulkingStrategy">structural</destinationData><destinationData name="DefaultDomain">DefaultDomain</destinationData><destinationData name="time_stamp">1.459429987E9</destinationData><destinationData name="_bulkingMaxBulkSize">500</destinationData></destination>, dataSource='BSM Connector Policy [d3ebb801-350d-45d5-ae67-fb86f927e2fc]', script='toposyncSA.py', allwaysPreformeTouch=false}
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: cannot find script with name=toposyncSA.py

Do you have some idea where I can found this file? and How it is generated? Maybe someone have/had similar problem. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Sent topology by use BSMC XML policy

Hi Sir,

This is an  Omi representative  and I will be incvetigating about you request.

I will be contacting you as soon as possible,

Regards.

Regards,

Edward Campos Monge.
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.”
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Sent topology by use BSMC XML policy

Hi Sir,

This is an  Omi representative  and I will be incvetigating about you request.

I will be contacting you as soon as possible,

Regards.

Regards,

Edward Campos Monge.
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.