Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Absent Member.. Jennifer_Tilly Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Sessionizing in RUM 9

Hi All,

I'm trying to configure sessionizing for a Siebel application to group all the user actions into one single session instead of 3 sessions at the moment where 1 is the login action, another is some other action and the third one will have the actual user session.

I've tried using the session identification tool from the RUM engine and specified the session ID that I found for the app but I still expirience the same behviour(session splitted into 2/3 parts and one with the actual user session).

I unserstood that if you don't specify anything in the session identication the default sesionizing supposed to be working based on the user IP/host but this is not the case.

Is there anything I missing in order to get all the session actions in one session?

Thanks,

J

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Mascotte_Thomas Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Sessionizing in RUM 9

Could you pls post some screenshot!!!!

-/-\- Mascotte
"Assign the Kudos to the kind fellas to shew the appreciation"
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Jennifer_Tilly Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Sessionizing in RUM 9

Sure Thanks for your help Thomas!
Here is a screenshot(http://imgur.com/i2vwh from the session analyzer. The highlighted in red session are the multiple one - Although they have the same session ID identifier(and I've defined in RUM EUM).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.