Established Member.. Amri Raed
Established Member..

SiteScope 11.33 and APM 9.30 Integration

Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue for topology reporting from SiteScope to APM.

From SiteScope I'm monitoring a Siebel Platform, on the APM side (top view for ex) I'm not having an update with the new toplogy (newly created monitors) also the old deployed monitors are still in APM and update status from APM.

I tried all the possible troubleshootings out there (sitescope.zip package redeployement, all types of resync, discovery.jar changed) but sadly no topology is reported. I also tried to create some new monitors  with the same type as some existing ones but they are not created in the APM view.

Does anyone have the same issue or any solution for this ? all you help is appreciated.

For the logs here is what I consider important : 

2018-10-02 14:22:51,651 [TopologyReporterSender] (DependenciesCrawler.java:59) ERROR - cannot find script with name=null

2018-10-02 14:22:51,651 [TopologyReporterSender] (TopologyReporterSender.java:434) ERROR - failed to run main topology agent. topologyCommand=TopologyCommand{commandType=RUN_SCRIPT, destinationData=<destination><destinationData name="szConnectionName">1950593862</destinationData><destinationData name="monitor_logical_name">Disk Space: /produits: on crmwebte1</destinationData><destinationData name="agent_id">1</destinationData><destinationData name="is_report_default_hi">true</destinationData><destinationData name="target_name">10.30.157.67</destinationData><destinationData name="managed_by">Discovery:SiteScope</destinationData><destinationData name="class_logical_name">Disk

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: SiteScope 11.33 and APM 9.30 Integration

you should probably submit support case for further investigation. maybe there is some communication problem between SiS and RTSM.

0 Likes
Established Member.. Amri Raed
Established Member..

Re: SiteScope 11.33 and APM 9.30 Integration

Hello Asaf,

Actually I have a case going on already but I wanted to know if anyone else had this issue. 

Thank you for your reply.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.