Absent Member.. krishnarajapant Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: SiteScope NO CPU Data in HP-UX

Hi,

in sitescope for HP-UX it is suing the below command

#
id=cpu
command=/usr/sbin/sar 3
wait=4
idle=5
startLine=3

Do the detailed test for that server and check what exactly it is taking in wait and idle values for this server in sitescope

With Regards,

krishna Rajapantula.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. vijayb Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Team,

i am also facing the same issue. can amy one pls help on it. Its but urgent

pls reply ASAP.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Angel HM Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi , Vijayb, someone told me this error happens when the server we are  trying to contact doesnt have the command /usr/sbin/sar 3 .  they hace to make and update of the server. not the sitescope server, the server you are trying to collect the cpu data.

Am  I Right Team?  

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi Angel,

Thanks for the fast response. then what it the best solution to this problem

using unix resource monitor cant be the permanent solution for this. please help.

Thanks

0 Likes
Absent Member..

hi team,

Now i am able to get the cpu utilization  by adding the cpu monitor.

Its a dependency at the unix server. u need to install the sar package which is in the sysstat package.

after installing it u will be able to get the data for cpu of unix server

thanks

Outstanding Contributor.. dcsbeemer Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Nice one Vijayb.

The strange thing is we've noticed the same issue with a couple of RHEL servers that had the necessary sar packages installed. Still, could be a permissions issue with the account we're connecting from Sitescope with or something similar.

Cheers
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Wes Kaufmann Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Try using plink instead of internal java libraries

For the remote server Check under the advanced settings and ssh connection Method.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.