Absent Member.. krishnarajapant Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Sitescope 10 URL Sequence

Jump to solution
Thanks a lot for sharing this patch.

-Krishna.
0 Likes
andre ramsay_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Don't think i have the patch....stand by and i'll install and let you know....(fingers crossed)
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
says i can't access that URL....can you attach it to this forum?
0 Likes
Absent Member.. bighead337 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Andre, you need to login to HP support in order to download the patch.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I did log in, but then it said i was unable to access the page requested. Not sure what's going on...
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Looks like I can't get the patch because my contract expired recently...Rats!...I just need this patch...anyone can help?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. bighead337 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Appears that you may not have access to Sitescope support. Try to access http://support.openview.hp.com/ again then click on Self Solve and log in. See if you can select Sitescope. If you can, enter "SIS_00018" for searched text and check the "patches" checkbox. There should be 2 results, one is the patch and the 2nd is the KB article explaining the issue.

If you don't see Sitescope, you need to check your Sitescope support.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
My login apparently won't let me get past self-solve....my contract ended September....then we started having issues...isn't that how it always works? Are you able to attach it to this forum?
0 Likes
Absent Member.. NagendraPaladi Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi,

Observing your setup for step 2, I would suggest you to check

1. If you have a Form on webpage for step 2 or not.

2. Check with the application team if they can provide you a url instead of using the form.

3. The content match is generally checked once the web page has been generated. Hence the content match to check Login might not valid. Recheck that option.

While you wait for the SiteScope patch download try the above and check.

Regards,
Nagendra Swamy
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.