Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. artsiomrudenia Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Sitescope 11.30 - OMi 10 Integration Issue

Jump to solution

Hi!
I have an issue with Sitescope 11.30 - OMi Integration.
I've done it step-by-step with OMi 10 Integration guide - part 3 HP OMi - SiS integration
I've installed HP OM agent 11.14 on HP SiS server, checked its status - all instances are running and Message Agent is not buffering.
In SiS - integration preferences - HP OM Integration I've did connect, install policies and analyze:
All policies are signed and installed
I've exchanged certificates between OMi and SiS, ovcert -check is successful.

In HPSiteScopeOperationsManagerIntegration.log file I have such lines:
2015/03/09 04:56:13:891 NORMAL SiteScope Test message Object ss.belveb.local Congratulations! If you can see this message then your SiteScope is fully integrated to your Operations Manager....

In OMi 10 - connected servers - Sitescope server status: succeded: Updating registration succeded.
Test connection between servers succeded.

But! When I send from Sitescope test event or message, in OMi Event Browser I receive warning events:
 Cannot get node certificate ID from policy header...(screenshot in attachments)

What can be wrong with this policy header? Can I integrate OMi 10 - SiS 11.30 in a such way?

Thanks! 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Sitescope 11.30 - OMi 10 Integration Issue

Jump to solution

As I thought

HP Gives you a false positive that everything is fine

You should however have noticed from the install policies output that something wasn't quite right

Error is related to policy signing tool

The tool was not installed for whatever reasons. So reinstall it from <SiteScope>\installation\components\oa_policy_signing_tool\<platform>

Then restart SiteScope service and try to configure the event integration again.

Let me know if you don't come right

Ciao

6 Replies
JameSPN Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello.

You must sign the policies before installation…

Please remove the policies from OMA and install it again.

• Remove all policies: ovpolicy –remove –all
  • Install policies : you can uses SiteScope UI or install manually by running the commands

Try this it will resolve the issue.

Thanks

Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello, JameSPN

I removed and installed policies again. But after installation completed I got this warning event again:
Cannot get node certificate ID from policy header...

How should I sign this policies before installation? Can you help me with cmd command?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Good day

In Sitescope open up the HP Operations manager integration, and click on the install policies tab

Please send the ouput, I just want to check something if you had teh same issue we once had

Thanks

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello Mario!

Here is the output of install policies:

All policies were signed and installed.

Signing policy:8760A73D-F7F9-4BF0-93FE-CABED896EF28_header.xml

Executing command: "C:\SiteScope\integrations\om\bin\signPolicy.bat" -windows C:\SiteScope\tools\OMIntegration\Policies\8760A73D-F7F9-4BF0-93FE-CABED896EF28_header.xml
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no opr-policy-activation in java.library.path
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1886)
 at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:849)
 at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1088)
 at com.hp.opr.policymanagement.PolicyActivation.signPolicy(PolicyActivation.java:95)
 at com.mercury.sitescope.integrations.om.policy.signing.SignOMPolicy.signPolicy(SignOMPolicy.java:73)
 at com.mercury.sitescope.integrations.om.policy.signing.SignOMPolicy.main(SignOMPolicy.java:50)

Executing command: C:\Program Files\HP\HP BTO Software\bin\win64\ovpolicy -install -file "C:\SiteScope\tools\OMIntegration\Policies\8760A73D-F7F9-4BF0-93FE-CABED896EF28_header.xml"
       * Запуск установки политики на хосте 'localhost'.
ИНФОРМАЦИЯ:
         Установка файла политики
         '8760A73D-F7F9-4BF0-93FE-CABED896EF28_header.xml'.
ИНФОРМАЦИЯ:
         Запуск уведомления службы контроля для хоста 'localhost'.
ИНФОРМАЦИЯ:
         Операция установки завершена успешно.

Signing policy:F516CEC3-3AD4-4627-9CFD-BB155B894349_header.xml

Executing command: "C:\SiteScope\integrations\om\bin\signPolicy.bat" -windows C:\SiteScope\tools\OMIntegration\Policies\F516CEC3-3AD4-4627-9CFD-BB155B894349_header.xml
 at com.hp.opr.policymanagement.PolicyActivation.signPolicy(PolicyActivation.java:95)
 at com.mercury.sitescope.integrations.om.policy.signing.SignOMPolicy.signPolicy(SignOMPolicy.java:73)
 at com.mercury.sitescope.integrations.om.policy.signing.SignOMPolicy.main(SignOMPolicy.java:50)

Executing command: C:\Program Files\HP\HP BTO Software\bin\win64\ovpolicy -install -file "C:\SiteScope\tools\OMIntegration\Policies\F516CEC3-3AD4-4627-9CFD-BB155B894349_header.xml"
ИНФОРМАЦИЯ:
         Установка файла политики
         'F516CEC3-3AD4-4627-9CFD-BB155B894349_header.xml'.
ИНФОРМАЦИЯ:
ИНФОРМАЦИЯ:

Signing policy:F6EB1B5F-2A65-419D-BC00-D71E9D90FAC3_header.xml

Executing command: "C:\SiteScope\integrations\om\bin\signPolicy.bat" -windows C:\SiteScope\tools\OMIntegration\Policies\F6EB1B5F-2A65-419D-BC00-D71E9D90FAC3_header.xml

Executing command: C:\Program Files\HP\HP BTO Software\bin\win64\ovpolicy -install -file "C:\SiteScope\tools\OMIntegration\Policies\F6EB1B5F-2A65-419D-BC00-D71E9D90FAC3_header.xml"
ИНФОРМАЦИЯ:
         Установка файла политики
         'F6EB1B5F-2A65-419D-BC00-D71E9D90FAC3_header.xml'.
ИНФОРМАЦИЯ:
ИНФОРМАЦИЯ:

Executing command: C:\Program Files\HP\HP BTO Software\bin\win64\ovpolicy -list
       * Отображение списка установленных политик на хосте 'localhost'.

Тип              Название                        Состояние     Версия
 --------------------------------------------------------------------
  le                "HP_SiteScope_to_Operations_Manager_Integration_by_Log_File"   enabled    0002.0000
  msgi              "HP_SiteScope_to_Operations_Manager_Integration"   enabled    0001.0000
  svcdisc           "SiteScope_Hosts_Discovery"   enabled    0001.0006

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

As I thought

HP Gives you a false positive that everything is fine

You should however have noticed from the install policies output that something wasn't quite right

Error is related to policy signing tool

The tool was not installed for whatever reasons. So reinstall it from <SiteScope>\installation\components\oa_policy_signing_tool\<platform>

Then restart SiteScope service and try to configure the event integration again.

Let me know if you don't come right

Ciao

Regular Contributor.. osos Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Jump to solution

It Solved my problem.  Greatly appreciated

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.