Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Highlighted
Silentkiller Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Steps to add a GW in existing BSM setup

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

I have a BSM 9.26 environment(2 GW +1 DP) working with LDAP authentication.BSM url is loadbalanced one distributing traffic over both gateways .Our data collectors have increased and GW memory getting maxed out.

So i am planning to add third gateway in existing environment.

Could you provide general steps/guidance or any documents how to proceed and which points to take care in planning for this addition

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Steps to add a GW in existing BSM setup

Jump to solution

no and no.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

exactly the same steps as you added the 2nd GW to the first...

just install same version on 3rd GW, run the connect to DB wizard and start the GW.

dont forget to update your loadbalancer to use the 3rd GW too....

0 Likes
Silentkiller Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks Asaf.

Do I need to make any entry of third server in BSM infrastructure settings.

Also do i need to make any changes in LDAP setting in BSM

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

no and no.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.