Trusted Contributor.. thomas_eee Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Supported features in APM Local Client

We would like to use the APM Local Client but we encounter several issues with content not being displayed:

- Top Views ("spiderweb graphs")

- all admin features related to building views (modeling studio, view builder, IT universe manager)

while other features are displayed properly.

is this "works as designed"? Any workaround known?

2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Supported features in APM Local Client

yes, it is working as designed.

RTSM admin tasks you can do using CMDB Local client.

TopView is not yet supported with APM local client.

Trusted Contributor.. thomas_eee Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Supported features in APM Local Client

Hello, thanks for your reply. Now I am having issues with connecting to APM using the uCMDB local client. Where do I have to connect to? Gateway or DPS? Which target environment, CMS or APM? Neither is working ("authorization failed"). I am using a local admin account (I was told an LDAP account is not supported).

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.