Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Super Contributor.. devesh bais Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Trying to locate the jar files which are under Advance tab of Event Processing script

Hello All,

I have migration activity in which I need to replicate my event formwarding to inhouse toll using the Groovy script.

The Script is running fine in my existing enviornment with jar library, when I configure the same sciprt to my new setup it is giving me error that not able to execute the specific class, The only difference in both the confiuration is the Jar which are uploded under the advance tab.

I need to upload the exact same jar file which are currently added in existing enviornment but unfortunatly I do not have them anywere saved/kept (very old setup).

I wanted to understand since it is added in Advance tab of the existing setup (event processing), can I locate/find them under the BSM configuration??

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.