Super Contributor.. J. Singh Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Unable to edit calender

Hi Experts,

I am using BAC 8.0 on windows 2003 platform.

When i am trying to edit existing weekly calender , it showing " you can not continue because you yet not defined weekly calender". and not finishing the wizard ,while i am defining every thing.

Please find the attached screenshot.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Unable to edit calender

Hello J. Singh,

Could you attach a screenshot of the existing weekly calendars in place under Admin -> SLM -> Repositories -> Calendars?

Thanks,

Shrey

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. J. Singh Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Unable to edit calender

Hi shrey,

Thanks to reply , the problem has been resolved temp by HP Suuport.

The issue is happening due more number of SLA mapped with this calendar. HP R&D is working for this to resolve permanently.

Thanks

Jitendra Singh.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.