Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

WebSphere MQ monitor counters into SiteScope

Jump to solution

Hi all:

I’m configuring a WebSphere MQ monitor into SiteScope and this is the list of all available counters (for both, queues and channels). 

My customer has doubts about what’s the meaning of each one. Does anyone has more information/description about each counter? See attached file.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: WebSphere MQ monitor counters into SiteScope

Jump to solution

Hello 

Most of these are performance attributes of MQ Objects of the MQ Servers, so, it'll be better to consult with the MQ application admin for each specific description of the counters.

I'm adding the official information of the MQ monitor for reference:

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/SiteScope:11.41/Use/MR_Websphere_MQ_Mon

Regards

Dan

2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello 

Most of these are performance attributes of MQ Objects of the MQ Servers, so, it'll be better to consult with the MQ application admin for each specific description of the counters.

I'm adding the official information of the MQ monitor for reference:

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/SiteScope:11.41/Use/MR_Websphere_MQ_Mon

Regards

Dan

Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.