Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
yogi0070 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

business logic engine is currently unavailable please try

hi ,

i notice al services for dps and gw are running and from log file am able to see dat marble service is unavailable ,dashboard service is currently unavailable for customer..and cant able to connect to dps server. this i can see from gateway log file..

so please help on this.

Thanks n advance 

yogesh s

0 Likes
3 Replies
yogi0070 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: business logic engine is currently unavailable please try

hi guys ...

please let me know how to proceed on this.............

thanks n advance

yogesh  s

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

look at the DPS for logs under marble directories. you should find the error there...
Anyway, restart the DPS should solve the problem.
0 Likes
AshishGupta Absent Member.
Absent Member.

As Asaf  as has told to check  DPS , please check DPS server.

It is the DPS  server which is mainly reponsible  for Dashbaord components

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.