Highlighted
parkar Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

java security popups

anyone knows howto disable java security popups in bsm screen..attached screenshot

tried multiple steps but no luck

IE 9

Java 1.8

bsm 9.25

Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
Tags (1)
0 Likes
13 Replies
JameSPN Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: java security popups

Hi Parkar,

try this

a. Open Internet Explorer.

b. Click on Tools and select Internet Options

c. Click on Security tab and Click the ‘Custom Level’ button

d. In the ‘Miscellaneous’ section change “Display mixed content” to Enable.
Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

I tried this already but no luck Regards sameer
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

1. Navigate to Control Panel, and select Java

2. Add BSM URL to allowed exception list

3. Clear Java Cache, and restart Browser, should be all good now

If not restart your PC, and try again

Ciao

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

I  tried this but facing the same problem 

Cheers!

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Parkar

Try adding the BSM Url into the Trusted Site List in IE

Have you tried any other browser to see if you still get the same issue?

Ciao

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

I'm facings are issue with Mozilla and Google Chrome.. Also I have notice if I unchecked Java contents in browser this gets handled however after this setting every tab navigate it redirects to application summary.. If I clicked on session summary, analyzer it navigates to application summary
Cheers!

0 Likes
Established Member.. kenneth.gonzale
Established Member..

Java 1.8 is not supported yet.

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Are you sure.. Any document reference?
Cheers!

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi parkar,

plain BSM 9.25 supports - as per the BSM System Requirements and Support Matrixes for BSM 9.25 -
 Chapter 2: BSM System Requirements
  Client Requirements for Viewing BSM
   - Version 6 update 45 (minimum)
   - Version 7 update 71 (recommended)
   Later updates to Version 7, when released, will be supported, but may require a BSM patch.

So no Java 1.8 / 8.

As per
 QCCR1I97717 BSM 9.2x: to support Java JRE 8 within the BSM client browser
Java 8 suppoort has been added with BSM 9.25 IP1

Greetings

Siggi

Customer Support
Micro Focus

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Thanks siggi.. Pl help with patch details that will support for Java 1.8.
Cheers!

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi parkar,

I don't understand exactly what you are asking.

Do you need the pathc names?

If yes, here they are (the OMI* and the BAC* patch are identical, so you only need to install one of them, corresponding to your OS):

BAC_00878 - BSM 9.25.251 Build Patch (9.25 IP1) for Windows 64-bit
https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/BAC_00878

OMI_00090 - OMi 9.25.251 Build Patch (9.25 IP1) for Windows 64-bit
https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/OMI_00090

BAC_00875 - BSM 9.25.251 Build Patch (9.25 IP1) Linux 64-bit
https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/BAC_00875

OMI_00091 - OMi 09.25.251 Build Patch (9.25 IP1) for Linux 64-bit
https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/OMI_00091

Greetings

Siggi

Customer Support
Micro Focus

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

I mean to say Will this patches support Java 1.8?
Cheers!

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Ah, understood.

As mentioned, BSM 9.25 IP1 (Intermediate Patch 1) supports Java 1.8, and you will get to IP1 if you install one of the patches I listed in my previous post.

Greetings

Siggi

Customer Support
Micro Focus

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.