Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
abbasaura Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

need help in APM working with BPM & RUM

Hello dear,

I am working with APM, RUM and BPM. I need help in APM woring with RUM and BPM. how they will integrate. How i will get RUM or BPM on APM. Help please.

Best Regards

0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: need help in APM working with BPM & RUM

Did you even consider reading the documentation or you expect us to teach you everything in this forum??

If you have specific questions or challenges then provide more details.

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.

Hi Dear,

I have read all the books but there is nothing about how to properly configure RUM and BPM with APM. It always gaves errors. I want a proper scenario of connection. Kindly help.

Regards

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

It's really important to give specific information so people can help:

What versions of APM, BPM and RUM are you using?

What OS is each component on?

Check port connectivity between the APM Gateway and the BPM Probe / RUM Engine to ensure firewalls (OS and/or hardware) are not blocking comms.

Check name resolution of Probes from the Gateway and the Gateway from the Probes

Check the logs for any error messages

Regards,

Tim

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.

Hi Dear,

Thank you for your kind responce. Actully i am having problem in communtion between APM and BPM & RUM and APM. RUM gives error "configuration type LOCATIONS retrieval", and BPM instance health status is "trying to attach".

What versions of APM, BPM and RUM are you using?

It is 9.5.

What OS is each component on?

BPM and RUM are on windows APM and Oracle is on linux.

kindly Help.

Best Regards

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Did you check the 3 things I suggested in my previous post?

Also, have you created a Profile database?

Regards,
Tim

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.