cool Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

up-gradation of BSM to APM from version 9.26 to 9.30/9.50

Hi Team,

i need help on BSM platform upgradation from version 9.26 to 9.30.

can you help me by providing nessassary documents as i am having "APM Upgrade Guide - BSM 9.25 or 9.26 to APM 9.30 " document, apart from this kindly share link/document.

aslo shared details about patches which we required while upgradation.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: up-gradation of BSM to APM from version 9.26 to 9.30/9.50

Hi,

I recommend you get the 9.30 complete doc set here:

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM02232862

You will find the upgrade document in APM_930_Deployment_Guides_Package.zip - it is called APM_930_UpgradeGuide925_926_930.pdf

The 9.50 complete doc set can be found here:

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM03161846

Regards,

Tim

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Hi,

Thanks for replay and providing required documnet link. also i would like to know more document about upgradation from 9.40 to 9.50 version. can you help by providing any document link list.

as well as can you help by mentionning any patch do we required while upgrading from 9.26 to 9.30 to 9.40 to 9.50?

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Mohd_25 Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Please keep in mind that, you will not have Event managemet part any more, you need to have OBM separately to have it.

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

ok,

but can you help me by providing patch level detaling during upgradation from 9.30 to 9.40 to 9.50 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Cool,

there are no patches in form of IPs for 9.30, 9.40 nor 9.50, so you don't need to take care about them.
If you come from 9.26, then make sure that you are have applied IP2 on top of 9.26.

Greetings
Siggi

Customer Support
Micro Focus

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.