Announcing general availability of Micro Focus ArcSight Event Broker 2.21
I am happy to announce that the ArcSight Event Broker 2.21 is now Generally Available (GA).
- Event Broker 2.21: the ADP bundle is now updated with Event Broker 2.21
The new features in EB 2.21 include:
- High availability of Schema Registry
- Support for up to 50 CEB processors
- Allow overriding Kafka and other application properties
- Updated certificate management
- Upgraded version of Kafka Platform
- Upgraded version of Kafka Manager GUI l
- CEB handling syslog messages without source data if not available
New Features in the ArcSight Installer component
- Pre-check script can be invoked ahead of actual install
- Updated versions of Docker (1.13.1), K8s (1.8.3), and more
- Customizable installation directory
- Built-in support for graceful shutdown/reboot of a node
- Updated certificate management (support for intermediate CAs)
- Support for SELinux in “enforcing” mode
- New support tool: $K8S_HOME/tools/support-tool/support-dump
- Event Broker software downloads are under the ADP Logger category in Software Entitlements Portal
Event Broker 2.21 Documentation can be found as follows
- Event Broker 2.21 Release Notes
- Event Broker 2.21 Administrator's Guide
- Event Broker 2.21 Deployment Guide
Event Broker Deployment on Kafka (DoK) option:
- Event Broker Deployment on Kafka guide is now available in the Event Broker 2.20 documentation.
- ADP 2.30 Support Matrix contains EB DoK information.
The ADP 2.31 Support Matrix and the ADP 2.30 Support Matrix are now updated accordingly.