ESM 6.11 Patch 1 is now available
ESM 6.11 Patch 1 is now available! The patch includes the following:
- Support for RHEL & CentOS 6.9
- Duplicated Events fix - for those who are running high EPS (greater than 15k EPS on a single instance) with large events (greater than 2000 bytes) the 6.11 release may have caused some events to be duplicated. The patch contains the fix to this issue.
- HPE Rebranding - rebranding from HP to HPE
- Radius Support - Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) protocol RFC 2865 supported
- Other security vulnerabilities
More details on these and other changes in the patch can be found at: https://community.saas.hpe.com/t5/ESM-and-ESM-Express/ArcSight-ESM-6-11-0-Patch-1-Release-Notes/ta-p/1609454