General Availability - ArcSight ESM 7.2,Logger 7.0,ArcMC 2.93,Transformation Hub 3.1,Investigate 3.0
We are excited to announce the general availability of Micro Focus ArcSight ESM 7.2, Logger 7.0, ArcMC 2.93, Transformation Hub 3.1 and Investigate 3.0
Here are the key features and improvements. Please refer to the release notes for complete information.
- Global Event IDs are now supported across the entire ArcSight product family, making it easier than ever to track individual events between ArcSight products.
- Performance and stability improvements include faster list loading times, rule action performance enhancements, migration from Oracle JDK to OpenJDK, and an upgraded MySQL engine.
- Improved integration with ServiceNow® allows you to customize your ServiceNow® template.
- EPS licensing is now calculated by AutoPass licensing.
- Default content is available upon installation.
- In ArcSight Command Center, a new MITRE ATT&CK dashboard maps events to the MITRE ATT&CK framework, providing customers a single tree-based view of all MITRE-related events in the environment in real-time.
- 24 TB of Event storage per Logger – Logger 7.0 will support upto 24TB on software and Gen 10 appliance form factors.
- New Search UI – A new UI is introduced for Logger Search with features like, event details, event comparisons, Grid view, Raw event View, Column view, etc. This UI will be available in addition to the Classic Search UI of Logger.
- Search based of event occurred time – Starting from Logger 7.0, you can search based on Event occurred time in addition to the event receipt time of Logger.
- EPS Licensing – Logger 7.0 is moving to a EPS based license from a GB/day based License.
- Data Science – Ability to use Python’s Data Science/Predictive analytics capabilities with Reporting
- Reporting on ArcSight Investigate – Investigate’s Vertica database can be added as a data source in Logger Reporting, allowing to create reports on Investigate Data.
- IP to GeoMapping – Ability to convert IP address to Geo Location and create maps within Reports.
- Out of the Box Content updates
- Bonding/Trunking of NICs for Appliances
- Performance Improvements in Search/Reporting
ArcSight Management Center 2.93:
- Platform component version updates now support RHEL 7.7 and CentOS 7.7, and current releases of: Azul Zulu Java runtime, other component libraries and compliance with up-to-date vulnerabilities
- Supports Brazilian time zone changes
- Now supports EPS-based licensing metrics for Logger
Transformation Hub 3.1:
- Upgrades to Version 3.1.0 and future releases from Version 3.0.0 and patches/hotfixes are now supported in the native CDF Installer, using rolling upgrades through the Master and Worker Nodes in the cluster.
- Platform component version updates now support RHEL 7.7 and CentOS 7.7, and current releases of: Apache Kafka Server and Client libraries, Schema Registry, ZooKeeper, Azul Zulu Java runtime, other component libraries and compliance with up-to-date vulnerabilities
- Supports Brazilian time zone changes
- During Transformation Hub deployment, container pods that have dependencies on the startup of other pods are now serialized, minimizing deployment issues
- A new configuration property now allows disabling plain-text port communication
ArcSight Investigate 3.0:
- Data ingestion performance improvements to the Vertica Kafka Scheduler now support hundreds of thousands of Events-per-Second (EPS) ingestion rates in a multi-node Vertica cluster.
- Significant search speed performance improvements
- Deployment, configuration and manageability using the Container Deployment Foundation (CDF).
- Completely rewritten documentation.
- Platform component version updates
- Supports Brazilian time zone changes.
- Support for Vertica 22.214.171.124.
- Licensing metrics based on Events per Second (EPS) rates are now supported through Micro Focus AutoPass licensing using a Moving Median EPS over a 45-day period. This helps to smooth EPS processing spikes.
- New online help feature supports context-sensitive help for Investigate web pages.
Documentation can be found as follows:
ArcSight Management Center 2.93 - https://community.microfocus.com/t5/ArcSight-Management-Center-ArcMC/tkb-p/arcsight-management-center/label-name/arcmc%202.9.3
You can access the new software from the software entitlement portal.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support.
ArcSight Product Team