Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

ArcSight SmartConnector User Guide 7.12.0

ArcSight SmartConnector User Guide 7.12.0

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Comments

Just tried to download this a couple of times, and the reader can't open it.

This is with version 10.1.3 of Adobe Reader

Hello David - Thanks for your comment. I was able to download and view this PDF. I have Adobe Reader 9 and downloaded via Firefox 12 and IE8.

Hi David,

A number of us were able to download and view the PDF but we have Adobe Reader 9.x. Could you please try it again? I have noticed that sometimes on Protect 724 I am unable of download a PDF but if I go back later, I'm able to do it.

If you are still unable to view the PDF, could you please try and open another PDF and post the result?

Thanks for letting us know.

Liz

I was able to open the version I downloaded in IE. The problem happened with Chrome. It happened multiple times with Chrome, is why I thought it might be more than a missing packet...

Anyway, I'm all set. Thanks!

Why did you send me 30 emails with attached documents for Arcsight?

If you are following my postings on Protect 724, you receive notifications. I posted the docs associated with the recent SmartConnector Release.

Ingrid

Hi Mike,

You can set your email preferences so that you don't receive notification when new documents are posted. To do this, click on your name in the upper left corner, which takes you to your user profile. Then, under Actions in the lower right corner, click on Edit Preferences. I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Leslie

Hi all

I am  new to arcsight now we are using 7.3 smart connector how can i download latest connector 

help me out 

Thank you

Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you have verified this email is legitimate.

Greetings!

The SmartConnectors are available (framework engines and parsers) from the main Software Portal.

For example, you can find them under the ADP Logger download area as one location.

-MacGyver

Hello bpramodh,

first of all, you need to have a valid contract with MF for ArcSight products acquired.

Second, the portal where you can download the ArcSight products acquired is: https://support.microfocus.com/downloads/swgrp.html

Once authenticated you need to introduce the SAID or Order Number to be recognized by MF portal and to be able to download the software products.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
15 of 15
Last update:
‎2019-05-08 19:34
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.