SmartConnector for Microsoft Exchange Message Tracking Log Multiple Server File

SmartConnector for Microsoft Exchange Message Tracking Log Multiple Server File

Attachments

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Comments

Dears,

I want to ask if the exchange 2010 with service pack is supported?

Hi Bechara,

We will support minor releases, and in this case we would support the service packs. However, as they are not stated on the guide, depending on the issue, if it is determined that the problem relates to the SP, then we will provide best-effort support only.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Salvatore

Does anyone know if this connector will work for MS Exchange 2013?

Exchange 2013 support is being added in an upcoming SmartConnector release.

Ingrid

7.0.3 was just released today and now supports Exchange 2013. I have already upgraded my connector and it seems to be working great. Thanks!

Has anyone tried connecting to a Remote Exchange server using UNC paths  to the appropriate log files ? If so, how did authenticate to the shares if there is not option for user ID and pwd. Thank you.

thanks for all the comments, answered my questions w/o any additional searching! hoorah!

Dears,

From guide, page 13:

If you have to use a drive letter, call the following code piece in your connector initialization method:

Process_process=Runtime.getRuntime().exec("net use I: 10.0.80.233\ShareTest/user:XXXXX-T40\ShareTest ShareTestPassword");

Does anybody know where should I place this peace of code? it's not clear.

Regards,

Daniele

Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
6 of 6
Last update:
‎2018-07-24 16:20
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.