Idea ID 2849177
Customer has been looking for a natively implemented backup solution for ESM that would allow to backup all required settings and content. The capability to backup data is considered optional as long as long as archived data can be reused after restore).
The desired backup tool shall get implemented with following preconditions:
- it is a single backup /restore script
- the script when executed requires the DB user/password, backup destination and all other necessary details to perform backup (same for restore). The script shall not make a copy of any of those.
- progress bar or at least percentage of accomplishment shall be displayed through out the process
- script might require to stop certain or all ESM services
- same script shall handle to backup both: the compact and distributed mode of ESM.
At present the most comprehensive and reliable solution being used is to:
- Stop all ESM services
- Rsync/opt/arcisght to remote location
- Start ESM services.
This approach works as long as the datastore is below 3TB of size.
With dataset increased in size, backup process takes too much time and does not complete before the maintenance window expires, which makes the procedure of no use any more.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.