Cloud based application not supported with Arcsight

Idea ID 2798110

Cloud based application not supported with Arcsight

0 Votes

Hi Microfocus,

We are not able to find any documents from microfocus to pull the logs from CISCO Advanced malware protection device. It is cloud based application and i can find the document from IBM for qradar.

I don't know why Microfocus lagging behind developing new smartconnector which can support lot of cloud based applications logs. In the market i can see lot of siem product easily pull the logs from maximum security devices while arcsight don't.

Below are the cloud based product whose smartconnector not available .

Trend Micro Email Security Gateway

Sophos Encryption

G-Suite- Google apps

Cisco AMP for Endpoint

Manage Engine Desktop Central (got document for ADAuditPlus only.)

Barracuda WAF (got document for syslog but not supported)

While technology is growing very fast, we need to grow as well.

Request you to share these details with development team so that we can have smartconnector for these product.

Regards

Amresh Kumar

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.