Feature Request - Agent:050 map destination name/type in field (CON-16048)

Feature Request - Agent:050 map destination name/type in field (CON-16048)

Hi,

I would like the following feature:

Agent:050 does not map the destination server name inside it’s events only the resource ID of the specific destination name.

Everytime we want to analyse what kind of destination the resource id is, it takes alot of time .

Can this be expanded with:

1. Name of the registered destination name / receiver name for logger

2. Type of destination (loggersecure / http / etc)

Ticket: Logged

NGS: CON-16048

Note: I submitted a Feature Request ticket at support for this already. Posting feature requests on protect247 is purely intented to:

• Gauge the general interest of the user community in the feature.
  • Discuss and enrich the request. Other users may see additional aspects of the problem.
  • Suggest workarounds.

Kind regards,

Jurgen

3 Comments
OBSCyril Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

This would be a great feature

Today, we populate the name/ID manually in a list.

Jurgen
Visitor.

same here 😉

Super Contributor.. Carl_E Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Along the same lines as your Feature Request, I opened ARCMC-11091 requesting that ArcMC provide more detailed ADP & ESM license consumption reports rather than just a daily license utilization number across the entire ADP deployment.

I asked that ArcMC report license utilization on vendor/product but getting reports on Receiver type would also provide value if the SmartConnectors included this sort of information.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.