Security Operations Day 2020 – September 22
“The world will have 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs by the end of 2021.”
-Cybercrime Magazine Study 2020
This number clearly reflects that the "talent war" is real and for organizations to intelligently adapt, they need to maximize both the efficiency and effectiveness of their available resources. This talent shortage puts tremendous stress on today’s Security Operations teams, and ultimately exposes the organization to increased security risks.
How do you reduce complexity at this time of massive data explosion and streamline resource-intensive operations through greater efficiency? Where do you start?
Start by participating at the Virtual Security Operations Day on 22 September 2020.
- What challenges do your SecOps teams face today?
- Why is it important to build up an intelligent Security Operations Center (SOC)?
- How does the Next-Gen SOC look like?
- How do you improve Security Analyst efficiency through automation?
- Q&A Panel Discussion with Micro Focus experts
Erfahren Sie auf dem Virtuellen Security Operations Day 2020 am 22. September 2020, wie ein intelligentes SOC einer modernen IT-Landschaft aufgebaut sein sollte.