prentice@hpe.co Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Activate Wiki Forum

This is the official forum for discussing the ArcSight Activate Wiki.

The Activate Wiki is now publicly hosted at https://hpe-sec.com/foswiki/bin/view/ArcSightActivate/WebHome

If you have your own FOSwiki installation, version 2.0 is available at https://marketplace.saas.hpe.com/arcsight/content/activate-framework-wiki. Installation instructions for the new version are at

Labels (1)
13 Replies
Trusted Contributor.. victormuska Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Activate Wiki Forum

I'll put this here since it's not already posted here.

The ArcSight Activate Wiki is now publicly hosted at https://hpe-sec.com/foswiki/bin/view/ArcSightActivate/WebHome?topic=ArcSightActivateFramework

0 Likes
davidd@hpe.com Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Victor.

The link doesn't appear to work from my laptop. I get a "Page can't be displayed" error.

0 Likes
prentice@hpe.co Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Actually, this is not the correct, official link. The Official Activate Wiki is now publicly hosted at https://hpe-sec.com/foswiki/bin/view/ArcSightActivate/WebHome

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

So why doesn't a direct link to the link I posted work?

Why doesn't the "WebHome" URL have a link to the ArcSightActivateFramework on the front page? I find the ArcSightActivateFramework page much more helpful to be the home page than the current "WebHome" one.

0 Likes
Highlighted
mike_of_many Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Victor,

I think more to the point,

The official wiki is hosted on hpe-sec not cmsphx-nxdev8.calence

As to pointing to the WebHome, that should be the default stop for new users, and people needing to register or reset a password, while personally bookmarking directly to the Framework web page will work as long as that web remains named the same.

Mike

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Ah woops. Fixed the link. Not sure where I got that bogus one from.

0 Likes
geneva@hpe.com Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Side note about the user accounts... if you were at the Activate working group in March you will already have an account. However, for new registrations there is an approval process if you want to have editing rights.

You qualify for an account if you are actively developing Activate content to upload to marketplace and are using the wiki for documenting that content!

Everyone will be able to view all documentation without needing to log in

0 Likes
mike_of_many Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

This is awesome.. 

A side question, the version of the wiki for download is out of date at 1.0.10, when will this version 2.0.0.0 be available for a local copy?

Mike

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hi Mike!

When we get all the product packages and last minute bugs ironed out we'll post the wiki export to marketplace and a docker image of it as well.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hello everyone,

The wiki is now back up, apologies for the inconvenience!

If there are any more outages or questions feel free to contact me directly

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Everyone,

The 2.0.0.0 version of the wiki is now available on marketplace!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.