Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Honored Contributor.. john.robinson21 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Activate_Wiki_Install_Guide_v1.0KM.pdf

Hello, how did you solve: Error: File contains no section headers. file: file:///etc/yum.repos.d/foswiki.repo, line: 1" '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">\n' ?

0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

I think i figured it out.  i went into the foswiki.repo file and removed all text.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Ok, now it is saying that there is no Foswiki repo available when trying to install foswiki and plugins on page 14.  Does anyone know if they have been removed?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi all,

Not to side-track anyone who already has a working copy of foswiki.

But, if you have any issues deploying the foswiki packages, the OS, etc..., you may consider downloading the ready-made VM from the official foswiki page, and then do your basic customizations (change hostname, IP address, passwords, etc...) and deploy the Activate Wiki package.

I have detailed this process in my post here:

https://www.protect724.hpe.com/docs/DOC-12598?comment-16939=#comment-16939

HTH,

Emrah

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.