Highlighted
gdevaney1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Active Channel isn't Continuously Evaluating

Hi,

I'm currently running several Active Channels that are set to Continuously Evaluate. 1 of said channels however doesn't Continuously Evaluate and will only update if the channel is closed and re-opened. The others do as directed. I'm only running 4 Active Channels and the content isn't over complicated.

Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance

Gareth

Labels (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
deepakroy1841 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Active Channel isn't Continuously Evaluating

There might be two reason.

1. not receiving logs

2.The active channel is running but temporarily quiet.

0 Likes
gdevaney1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Active Channel isn't Continuously Evaluating

Hi, thank you for the reply. I can confirm that logs are coming through as when I refresh after a period of time, logs appear with a Manager Receipt Time within my time frame. Seems a little strange and believe that this maybe a "Feature" of ArcSight.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.